For almost 100 years, we have been committed to providing our customers with exceptional personalized service and the confidence that your money is secure; the current situation is no different.
COVID 19 (Coronavirus) is having a profound impact on our community and how we interact with each other. We are committed to serving you but have modified how we do business to best protect the safety and health of all customers and team members.
- In support of community efforts to control the spread of COVID 19 and to protect our team members and customers, our lobbies are currently closed.
- All drive-thru locations will remain open for teller transitions during regular business hours.
- Customers that need to meet with a Mabrey Bank team member can schedule an appointment online or contact their banker.
Alternative Ways to Manage Your Account
- As always, our mobile app and online banking allow you to manage your accounts, check balances, pay bills, deposit checks and more. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, the links are below.
- Our extensive network of free ATMs allows you to get cash when you need it and includes all Oklahoma QuikTrips and On-Cues plus the Kum & Go locations in Muskogee.
- Our customer service team is available and ready to help you at 888.272.8866.
SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
The recently passed CARES Act was created to help small businesses keep their workers employed throughout this crisis by providing SBA Loans that are federally guaranteed and may be forgiven if borrowers maintain their payroll and meet other established criteria. While the funds that were inititially allocated to this program by the government have been appropriated, it is likely that additional funds will become available. As such, we will continue to work with customers to prepare their applications for SBA approval and will then process them, if and when, additional funding becomes available. For more information, please contact your loan officer. If you do not have a loan officer, you can email SBALoans@mabreybank.com.
Protecting Your Money
- FDIC Insurance – Your deposits are fully FDIC insured up to $250,000. If you need additional coverage, please contact us now to discuss programs like CDARS and ICS to fully insure all balances.
- Fraud – Malicious cyber-criminals may take advantage of the current situation through phishing emails and other methods to try to gain access to your accounts and personal information. Please be wary of all unsolicited inquires and call or email us with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your partnership. As always, we are here to serve you, your family, and your business. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you.