Consumer Real Estate Processor
14821 S. Memorial Dive
Bixby, OK 74008
Mon-Thurs 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(hours may vary based on business needs)
The purpose of this position is to process consumer real estate loan documents and applications to ensure all required information is complete, accurate and in compliance with government regulations and Bank policy. The Consumer Real Estate Processor I provides assistance in all aspects to the Consumer Real Estate Processing unit and performs a variety of loan closing duties. The Consumer Real Estate Processor I is expected to work well with others and maintain courteous and professional communications with co-workers and customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Two years of loan-related experience.
3. Proficient use of a personal computer.
4. Types a net 60 words per minute.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
1. Two-plus years of secondary market mortgage processing experience or equivalent.
2. Familiar with bank audit policies and procedures.
3. Knowledge of lending-related bank policies, procedures and government regulations.
Mabrey Bank is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.